Port Sultan Qaboos
Situated 350 km south of the Strait of Hurmuz in the Sea of Oman, Port Sultan Qaboos (PSQ) stands as a premium multi-purpose port, capitalizing on its proximity to main shipping routes and thriving markets in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe. Asyad Ports has operated and managed PSQ since January 1, 2018, driving its development and promoting its regional and global status.
- Oman’s primary tourism gateway
- Leading cruise destination
- Modern passenger terminal
- State-of-the-art berthing and ancillary facilities
- Advanced cargo handling equipment