Requirements for Registration:
1. You need Commercial registration / Chamber of Commerce & Industry documents and fill in all the compulsory information and if the question does not apply to your business of scope.
2. The name MUST be the same as the Commercial Registration Certificate and the location of the company should be the one that we are going to deal with directly based on the contact information provided in the system. Make sure that you provide a minimum of two contacts, otherwise the system will not allow you to proceed the registration.
3. All papers issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Chamber of Commerce MUST be valid, expired certificates will be rejected.
4. Only the latest valid documents should be uploaded. When the documents expire, the system will switch the account from approved to pending status.
5. You must Provide last three years financial status ‘Balance Sheet and Bank Account details, account number, swift code (for local and overseas vendors), IBAN number and Sort Code (for overseas vendors) and MUST be on letter head signed and stamped by a duly authorized person from your company; unauthorized signatories will be rejected.
6. Choose categories as per your Commercial Registration Certificate.
7. Insufficient and inaccurate documents and information may delay the registration.
8. We may need to conduct a site visit before approving completing the registration process. In this event we will contact you separately to discuss our specific requirements.
9. We require our suppliers to update information and documentation ONLINE as it changes.
When floating the tender, bidders will receive the tender document, which needs to be read and reviewed carefully in order to understand all our technical and commercial requirements.
Within 3 days of receiving our tender notification suppliers are required to submit the following forms:
Form of Interest in Tender Participation or Declination.
If the bidders have any query/ clarification, they should make contact with the nominated member of our team before the stated deadline.
Bidders should submit their offers ONLINE on or before the deadline, otherwise the offers will be rejected.
It is mandatory that all bidders should submit their Technical and Commercial responses in separate folders on our IT application.
Depending on tender requirement, Bidders may be requested to submit the Bid Bond in a sealed envelope bearing the Tender Number, Title and Closing Date, and to deposit it in a Tender Box the location of which will be notified at the time.