Oman’s first integrated land port
Set to cover 250,000m2 on completion, Khazaen Dry Port serves the needs of shippers as well as logistics service providers. Benefitting from exceptional connectivity, this major component of the city serves as a trans-shipment point and offers customs-bonded services as well as opening up opportunities across the warehousing services value chain.Read about our ports
ADVANTAGES AND INCENTIVES
1. 100% foreign ownership
2. 0% import and re-export duties
3. 0% personal income tax for employees
4. Each free zone benefits from dedicated sector-specific zones and clusters
5. Unique infrastructure needs of individual industries, while allowing for greater business-matching opportunities across the value chain
6. Free trade agreements with US, Singapore, Europe and the GCC.
7. Newly developed facilities including offices, warehouses, and retail outlets in close proximity of ASYAD’s ports - ensuring seamless movement of goods via the Sultanate’s integrated world-class transport network.
8. Oman`s political stability, neutral regional relations, unrestricted regional access and a USD 26 billion investment in new air, maritime, rail and road infrastructure.Read why Oman