Trade facilitation is what happens prior, within and beyond country borders less of an obstacle and more of an opportunity.
We aim to make the facilitation of trade as efficient as possible through five key goals set out by SOLS 2040.
1. Review and map all current approvals processes for the import, export and transfer of goods
2. Consolidate Government logistics processes to match and exceed the best of global standards
3. Identify and recommend practical and legislative reforms to improve clearance accuracy and speed
4. Engage with the Director General of Customs to further accelerate the process of establishing, licensing and making operational domestic and foreign-owned logistics companies
5. Enhance Government and private sector cooperation in streamlining and modernising legal processes.