ASYAD - 0061 - Ports Operation Analyst
Unit: Ports & Free Zone Cluster
- Manage the development and implementation of relevant market intelligence repository for the Free Zones within the defined geographical and commercial catchment area.
- Manage and participate in the implementation of a data driven and fact based operational excellent strategy for ASYAD Ports interests both domestically and international
- Support the Director Ports Operation in the definition and implementation of ASYAD Strategy Delivery Programme for Ports.
- Contribute to the development of ASYAD Domestic Ports Master Plan.
- Participate in the development and implementation of ASYAD Ports Operational Excellence initiatives and benchmarking.
- Participate in the development and implementation of ASYAD HSSE initiatives for Domestic Ports.
- Participate in the development of Network Costing Analysis.
- Support the execution and delivery of ASYAD Growth Strategy for Domestic Ports and International expansion.
- Participate in the development of the network costing analysis to calculate current cost-to-serve and profitability by business line for each of ASYAD’s ports.
- Participate in the development of Strategic and Commercial Delivery plans to deliver growth targets as defined within the agreed ASYAD Ports Strategy Delivery Programme
- Support and participate in assigned projects and initiative charters within the ASYAD Ports Strategy Delivery Program related to Operational Excellence and external benchmarking
- Delivery of the agreed initiative charters as per approved Programm schedule and as assigned y the Director Ports operations
- Participate in the development and delivery of Domestic Ports Masterplans.
- Identify and develop data and market intelligence requirements to support implementation of operational intelligence repository to enable competitive benchmarking and continuous operational excellent improvements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related subject
- Masters / MBA or other relevant post-graduate is an advantage.
- Professional qualification, certification and/or membership in relevant transport, Ports and Free zones and logistics professional bodies is an advantage.
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification at minimum Green Belt level would be an advantage.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including commercial and business strategy positions in ports, terminals or shipping lines industry.
- 3+ years experience in an operation, process excellence and/or terminal management function.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with direct exposure to Ports, Terminals and/or Liner shipping commercial and customer.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully implementing significant organisation change in an international environment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing structured processes and successful delivery of projects including but not limited to governance structures ensuring sustainability of results.
- Tact and persuasion
- Enthusiasm and optimism
- Disciplined approach
- Hands On Approach
- Team player
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.
Wilhelmsen Towell Co: Duqm
Visakh K. V Wilhelmsen Towell Co.(LLC) Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) Mobile: +96896331408Read more
Oman Rail Company, part of Asyad Group, was founded to develop the national railway network. The network will connect Oman’s three deep-sea ports to the industrial, commercial, and residential areas, opening new trade corridors to boost the economic development in Oman and the GCC region.Read more
Port Sultan Qaboos
Port Sultan Qaboos (PSQ) is situated in the Gulf of Oman at the entrance to the Arabian Gulf. The port is 350 kilometers to the south of the Straits of Hormuz and close to main shipping routes connecting the Middle East with Africa, Asia and Europe.Read more
Clive Figueiredo Barwil Dubai (LLC) : Dubai
Clive Figueiredo Barwil Dubai (LLC) Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS)Read more
AS ASYAD GROUP CONTINUES TO PLAY A LEADING ROLE IN NURTURING A COMPETITIVE LOGISTICS SECTOR OMAN’S MAJOR PORTS AND FREE ZONES SEE MOMENTOUS COMMERCIAL AND OPERATIONAL GROWTH IN 2022
Asyad Group, Oman’s flagship integrated logistics provider, has announced momentous operational growth in the Sultanate's free zones and major ports of Salalah, Sohar and Duqm during 2022.Read more
ASYAD GROUP AND THE ENVIRONMENT SOCIETY OF OMAN LAUNCH INSIGHTFUL LECTURE SERIES ON CLIMATE CHANGE
Asyad Group and the Environment Society of Oman (ESO) have joined forces to launch an insightful series of lectures that shed light on the challenges facing Oman in its fight to tackle climate change.Read more
ASYAD LINE BOLSTERS SHIPPING CAPABILITIES TO MEET GLOBAL DEMAND: NEW ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY VESSEL AND WEEKLY OPERATION OF THE INDIA EXPRESS SERVICE
Asyad Line, part of Asyad Group, announced two new additions to its maritime and shipping capabilities, a brand-new vessel added to its sizeable commercial fleet and an increase in the frequency of oneRead more
OMAN POST PROPELS OMAN TO TOP INTERNATIONAL RANKING FOR EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE PERFORMANCE
Oman Post, part of Asyad Group, has secured Oman the top spot among the 190 member countries of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) through its exceptional Express Mail Service (EMS) performance in 2022.Read more
OMAN AND ETIHAD RAIL COMPANY INVITES LOCAL PRIVATE COMPANIES TO PREQUALIFICATION FOR OMAN-UAE RAILWAY
Oman-Etihad Rail Company (OERC) has invited local companies specialized in implementing infrastructure projects to submit prequalification bids to tender for the Oman-UAE railway network project by March 27, 2023Read more
ASYAD GROUP SHOWCASES INNOVATIVE SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES AS OMAN SUSTAINABILITY WEEK’S STRATEGIC PARTNER
Asyad Group participated in Oman Sustainability Week (OSW) as a Strategic Partner of the Sultanate’s most prominent sustainability event which took place on March 12 to 16 at the Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre (OCEC).Read more
Investing in the future of Oman's Homegrown Talent ASYAD GROUP CELEBRATES GRADUATES OF DUQM INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
As part of its ongoing efforts to qualify and train national cadres, Asyad Drydock, part of Asyad Group, celebrated the graduation of trainees from Duqm Industrial Training Institute (DITI) todayRead more
ASYAD GROUP CO HOSTS ITOSF MEETING FOCUSED ON CREW SAFETY AND WELLBEING
Asyad Group, represented by its shipping arm Asyad Shipping, cohosted the Informal Tanker Operators’ Safety Forum’s (ITOSF) 164th meeting, alongside NYK Group, on February 22 and 23 at the Kempinski Hotel, Muscat.Read more
REITERATING ITS STRATEGY TO PARTNER WITH THE PRIVATE SECTOR AS A KEY ENABLER IN THE GROUP’S GROWTH PLANS, Asyad Signs Partnership with GBM Oman to Develop All-New ERP System
Asyad Group has signed an agreement with Gulf Business Machines (GBM Oman), a leading Omani digital solutions provider, to develop an enterprise resource planning (ERP) systemRead more
ASYAD GROUP TO PRESENT ITS JOURNEY IN BUILDING A UNIFIED CULTURE AT THE 6TH ANNUAL OSHRM CONFERENCERead more
ASYAD GROUP INAUGURATES PHILEX PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY AT ITS FREE ZONE IN SALALAH
Salalah Free Zone (SFZ), part of Asyad Group, announced the inauguration of Phase I of Phelix Pharmaceutical’s new factory on 25th January 2022.Read more
ASYAD GROUP SIGNS DEAL FOR TWO STATE-OF-THE-ART LNG CARRIERS BOLSTERING ITS FLEET TO MEET GROWING GLOBAL ENERGY DEMAND
Asyad Shipping, part of Asyad Group Oman’s global integrated logistics service provider, signed an agreement with Korean first-class shipyard Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries to build and deliver two state-of-the-art 5th generation liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers in 2026.Read more
ASYAD SHIPPING SIGNS DEAL FOR TWO STATE-OF-THE-ART LNG CARRIERS BOLSTERING ITS FLEET TO MEET GROWING GLOBAL ENERGY DEMAND
Asyad Shipping, part of Asyad Group Oman’s global integrated logistics service provider, signed an agreement with Korean first-class shipyard Hyundai SamhoRead more
Demonstrating its Global Leadership ASYAD GROUP LAUNCHES "DATA LAKE" TO PROMOTE DATA-DRIVEN COMPETITIVENESS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NATIONAL STARTUPS
Asyad Group launched Data Lake as its latest digital ecosystem project that falls within its strategy to equip Asyad with empirical insights on current and future operational, markets and customer trends.Read more
ASYAD GROUP JOINS WORLD LEADERS AT REUTERS NEXT AS A TRADE PARTNER TO SHAPE A ROBUST FUTURE FOR LOGISTICS
As a Trade Partner of the global event, Asyad Group will take part in the highly anticipated Reuters NEXT global leadership summit to be held on November 30 and January 1, 2022, in New York.Read more