Senior Vice President - Port
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of ASYAD Strategy Delivery Programme for Ports
- Contribute to the development of ASYAD Domestic Ports Master Plan.
- Manage the development and implementation of a winning commercial value proposition for the ASYAD Ports.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of ASYAD Strategy Commercial Growth targets for defined product segments (Containers, Bulk, etc).
- Implement and nurture a close and effective collaboration with ASYAD partners to ensure delivery of commercial growth targets as defined in ASYAD Ports Strategy.
- Participate in the development of Network Costing Analysis.
- Lead the execution and delivery of ASYAD Growth Strategy for Domestic Ports and International expansion.
- Develop Strategic and Commercial Delivery plans to deliver growth targets as defined within the agreed ASYAD Ports Strategy Delivery Programme.
- Manage and coordinate assigned projects and initiative charters within the ASYAD Ports Strategy Delivery Program related to commercial proposition and growth targets.
- Contribute to the design and implement ASYAD Domestic Ports Master Plan in close collaboration with the Director Port Operations and other stakeholders.
- Delivery of the agreed initiative charters as per approved Programm schedule.
- Participate in the development of the network costing analysis to calculate current cost-to-serve and profitability by business line for each of ASYAD’s ports.
- Manage and implement agreed initiative charters as per approved programme schedule.
- Participate in the development and delivery of Domestic Ports Masterplans.
- Design and Implement ASYAD Ports Sales, Marketing and branding strategy at National level for the purpose of positioning ASYAD and Oman as attractive investment partner.
- Develop commercial and winning value propositions for ASYAD Ports, supported by a clear commercial and product segmentation strategy and new revenue streams identification.
- Design, develop and implement Strategy for ASYAD Shipping Lines and Port operators engagement/stakeholder management strategy for the purpose of securing agreed growth targets domestically as well as international.
- Participate in the development and implementation of ASYAD Ports and Free Zones M&A Strategy.
- Drive the strategic and commercial initiatives to attract additional shipping alliances
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including senior positions in ports, Free zones or logistics industry in a business development and/or commercial function including a solid financial, business or commercial acumen.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with direct exposure to Ports, Terminals and/or Liner shipping commercial and customer.
- Minimum 10 years experience managing commercial development and significant, sustainable growth.
Processes and Procedures:
- Demonstrable experience in successfully implementing significant organisation change in an international environment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing structured processes and successful delivery of projects including but not limited to governance structures ensuring sustainability of results.
- Tact and persuasion
- Enthusiasm and optimism
- Disciplined approach
- Hands On Approach
- Team player
- B Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related subject
- Masters / MBA or other relevant post-graduate is an advantage.
- Professional qualification, certification and/or membership in relevant transport, Ports and Free zones and logistics professional bodies is an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.