Senior Vice President - Port
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of ASYAD Strategy Delivery Programme for Port.
- Manage the development of ASYAD Domestic Ports Master Plan.
- Development and implementation of Continuous Improvement programme for Domestic ports for operational and safety performanc.
Divisional Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Definition, Management and Implementation of the ASYAD Ports Strategy Delivery Programme.
- Manage and coordinate assigned projects and initiative charters within the ASYAD Ports Strategy Delivery Program.
- Design and implement ASYAD Domestic Ports Master Plan in close collaboration with the other stakeholder.
- Manage and implement agreed initiative charters as per approved programme schedule.
- Manage and coordinate the development of the network costing analysis to calculate current cost-to-serve and profitability by business line for each of ASYAD’s ports
- Manage and coordinate the development and delivery of Domestic Ports Masterplans
- Participate in selected initiative charters in relation to Master Designs for Port developments.
- Manage and coordinate the review of relevant regulatory frameworks to understand existing legal requirements and constraints, and benchmarking of scope, SLAs, and financing levels of international P&F providers in the Ports sector
- Design, develop and implement ASYAD Domestic Ports benchmarking and continuous improvement Program.
- Develop and conduct stakeholder management in connection with development and implementation of programme Strategy delivery charters.
- Design, develop and implement ASYAD HSSE program for Domestic Ports, supported by a clear governance of monitoring, benchmarking and reporting of HSSE related KPI’s.
- Design, develop and implement ASYAD Operational Excellence programme including implementation of relevant KPI’s, training and learning programs, and links to ASYAD continuous improvement program.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including senior positions in the Ports or Terminals industry in a business development, management or senior operations function.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with direct exposure to Ports, Terminals and/or Liner shipping commercial and customer.
- 5+ years of experience in development and implementation of significant strategic initiatives/programs within the Ports or Terminal industry.
Processes and Procedures:
- Demonstrable experience in successfully implementing significant organisation change in an international environment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing structured processes and successful delivery of projects including but not limited to governance structures ensuring sustainability of results.
- Tact and persuasion
- Enthusiasm and optimism
- Disciplined approach
- Hands On Approach
- Team player
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.