The Senior Support Services Specialist provides and delivers administrative support for General Administration Department activities, and he is responsible for organizing, coordinating and performing a variety of day to day administrative tasks regarding the internal operations of ASYAD's.
- Manage travel plans, airline reservations, lodging accommodations, rental cars and other travel-related needs between travel agencies and General Administration Department for employees administrative activity.
- Reviews and reconciles General Services requests/proceses to ensure accuracy, completeness before proceeding with billing accounts.
- Works with the Manager & other senior management to enhance office environments and maintain employee’s satisfactions & experiences
- The ability to provide expert level administrative support to senior level managers with an emphasis on reliability, accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to retain knowledge of Administrative practices, policies, procedures and processes in the Government Entities related to Visa's, CR's, LC's and other relevant tasks.
Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with an ability to interact effectively with higher level personnel regarding a broad range of topics, including sensitive and confidential matters.
Follow up all work procedures are strictly adhered to at different stages of the process.
- Strong administrative skills including knowledge of electronic calendar tools, office productivity software, problem resolution, organization, and activity coordination.
- Proven ability to take appropriate initiative, organize and coordinate multiple tasks and projects within a fast paced and changing environment.
Drafts correspondence, reports and other documents; proofs/edits documents for accuracy, content and format.
Assists department manager in maintaining general department activities such as employees requests, purchasing, storekeeping, public relations and office management.
- Apply office management and administrative principles on a wide variety of work projects and assignments.
- Effectively apply organizational and time management systems and problem-solving and analytical skills to the work.
- Work with multiple projects/deadlines and daily tasks, prioritizing tasks and project completion accordingly while remaining flexible and accommodating.
- Multi-task, work independently, take initiative, and maintain a high level of organizational practices.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent major
- Minimum 4 years field experience in Office management, Administrative affairs, Support Services.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (in particular, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters.
- Ability to evaluate complex proposals received from individuals/department.
- Ability to evaluate complex proposals received from suppliers.
- Strong ethics.
- Analytical & problem-solving orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage work with minimal supervision and to meet deadlines.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at email@example.com, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.