Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports..etc
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendor.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipmen.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or any related subject.
- Professional qualification / certification from a relevant professional body is an advantage.
- 2 years of relevant Graphic Designing experience
- Good knowledge of transport and logistics industry is an advantage.
- Graphic Design Skill
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative thinking
- Critical thinking.
- Adobe Flash
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at email@example.com, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.