The position is responsible to provide finance/ accounting support to ASYAD head office and its operation companies
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system
- Prepare financial statements for assigned legal entities
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Manage day-to-day transactions
- Assist the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Deliver finance related documents to/from banks and other entities (e.g. Ministry of Finance)
- Preform assigned period end close activities.
- Support audits & provide required analysis maintain compliance with all reporting policies/procedures/controls related to the area of responsibility.
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Verify bank deposits
- Post daily receipts
- Complete financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Manage company ledgers
- Coordinate internal and external audits
- Assist in month end closing activities
- Handle accruals and prepayments
HSQE Responsibilities and Information Security Responsibilities
- Be aware of the contents of Environment, Quality, Health and Safety and Information Security policy statements.
- Exercise a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions, and promote the same within their area of responsibility
- Ensure that a good QHSE and Information Security culture is promoted among their peers
- Lead by example and ensures that ways to conserve energy, water and resources and minimize the generation of waste are identified and responded to within their area of responsibility
- Protect information assets and data including both electronic and paper based from all threats whether internal, external, deliberate or accidental
- Conducts regular reviews of QHSE and Information Security performance within their department and seeks ways to continually improve.
MAIN CHALLENGES OF THE ROLE:
- Handling more than one entity ensuring that reports are accurate and prepared according to tight deadlines
- Large amount of data and multi-tasking
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Admin with 4 years’ experience or degree in finance/accounting with 2-3 years’ experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office;
- Payroll handling Experience
- Experience with ERP system is preferred
- Very good communication skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.