QHSE Responsibilities and Information Security Responsibilities:
- Conduct Market segmentation using multi-dimension approaches (geographical, verticals or sectors, and horizontal across verticals or sectors) for logistics and logistics dependent sectors and geographies
- Conduct Sectors and Geographical market profiling for Omani Market and external markets
- Commission Market research studies
- Propose offering and value propositions for the identified addressable markets
- Develop Business Cases for identified propositions
- Develop and maintain a multi-year roadmap of programs and initiatives that contribute to achieving National Logistics Strategy Targets
- Follow-up and report on the implementation progress of the roadmap
- Coordinating with sector stake holders in a positive and constructive manner.
- Exercises a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions, and promote the same within their area of responsibility
- Ensures ways to conserve energy, water and resources and minimize the generation of waste
- Promotes a good QHSE and Information Security culture in the Trade Facilitation and with Company peers
- Ability to develop actionable propositions across different domains that come out of the Markets studies & researches. Also, the ability to get the buy-in from multiple stakeholders in the industry or from outside the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline relevant to Markets or Logistics.
- Markets or logistics related vocational training will be considered an advantage.
Minimum 3 years
of working skills in a field relevant to Markets and Logistics.
- Knowledge of market segmentation and product development
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-motivation, self-confidence, determination and ability to work independently
- Able to successfully deliver expected outcomes within a limited timeframe
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure, and the willingness to work extra hours when needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - a team player who inspires others
- Demonstrated ability of setting priorities and achieving agreed results
- Ability to think strategically and consider the "wider picture" with a focus on the mid-long term goals of the organisation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
- Demonstrated advanced writing skills in English will be considered as an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.