To conduct risk based audit assignments and consulting services as per plan/mandate to objectively, independently assess, analyses and communicate the results of the audit review of the operational/strategic risk/processes in terms of control, risk management and governance.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preparing draft audit program and planning of audit.
- Conducting audit work according to detailed Audit Plans and instructions.
- Gathering adequate audit evidences and documenting audit results.
- Collecting sufficient information to support execution of all audit steps as per the approved audit program.
- Maintaining work paper documentations and uploading audit steps, administrative documents, audit evidences, supporting documents, conclusions, etc. into IA Portal on a real time basis.
- Preparing draft Audit reports.
- Follow up audit observations closing progress and collect and evaluate closing evidences.
- Executing any other work as assigned by seniors in the IA function.
- Draft Minutes of the kick off and exit meeting.
- Send daily email of the documents review/audited with progress and notes to the direct supervisor.
- Keeping abreast of knowledge in the field of audit, accounting and finance and especially sectors under audit.
A minimum of Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
A minimum of 2 years total experience. Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English communication.
- Excellent ability to use appropriates IT, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on diverse projects.
- Very good analytical skills and have the ability to collate complex data from various sources.
- Ability to perform tasks in an independent and self-directed manner.
- Good time management and ability to work around tight deadlines.
- Good reporting skills.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.