Oversee the operations of ASYAD’s network and security solutions through management of the organization's network and security specialists. Support the implementation an enterprise network and security stance through policy, architecture and training processes. Plan, Design, support and maintain the integrity, security of all networking systems, to meet corporate objectives, targets & global standards. Contribute to the success of ASYAD and the IT department ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Insure that confidentiality, integrity, and availability are maintained to systems and data in the network.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls. Identify and apply new developments in information security technology.
- Implementing information security best practices and controls based on international security standards.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment such as routers, switches, and so on.
- Manage and ensure policies and effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, intrusion detection systems and intrusion preventing systems.
- Ensure that security activities are embedded in IT operations.
- Develop and update documentation of procedures and processes.
- Prepare, create and represent IT Security changes to Change Management.
- Plan, design, and implement the security assessment for current systems and all new IT projects.
- Ensure all IT Assets are complying with related security policies and procedures.
- Ensure security enterprise regulations and procedures are maintained based on local laws and regulations.
- Effectively works with other corporate personnel to ensure that business priorities and objectives are achieved.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status, and continues awareness.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Network Engineering and Security or related specialization
- Full knowledge of database security management at the network level
- At least 3 years’ experience in Network Security Management
- Prefer who has the following specialized certificates:
- certified information systems Security Professional CISSP or
- certificate in network security management: CCSS CCSP CCNP
- Technical skills: System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Informing Others, Process Improvement, On-Call, Network Troubleshooting, Firewall Administration, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English language both written and spoken to establish good working relationship with customers and line/other interfaces.
- Customer care handling
- Pragmatic and flexible person who enjoys getting results and has excellent management skills.
- Problem solving ability and should be able to rise to challenges
- Strong ability and willingness in achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Management and supervisory skills
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at email@example.com, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.