The position of Marketing Manager is responsible to manage day-to-day marketing programmes and activities so that they meet the ASYAD's short and long-term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organization's public reputation.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the other related department. This should detail theyear’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to meet established targets.
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level to develop a marketing strategy consistent with the Asyad overall mission, vision and objectives.
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media and allocate resources so advertising campaigns are effective, economical and appropriate for intended audience. Select and manage ongoing relationships with vendors.
- Adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Liaise with other managers to ensure marketing activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of marketing professionals.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Conduct market research and competitive brand positions / benchmarking
- Review & incorporate marketing requirements from senior management
- Identify marketing requirements for external stakeholders
- Develop a budget for corporate marketing
- Develop media buying plan to achieve marketing objectives
- Manage media agencies in content development for traditional and digital media
in line with media brief
- Manage execution of marketing events in line with the strategy
- Monitor execution of marketing & communication activities as per individual plans
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Develop ASYAD branding strategy, by:
- Identifying target segments for branding (e.g. customers, investors, partners, operating companies, etc.)
- Analysing ASYAD current brand perceptions, e.g. through interviews and focus groups
- Researching the brand positioning of major competitors and peers of ASYAD
- Developing the imperatives/objectives ASYAD future positioning/branding
- Formulating the branding strategy
- Design brand applications for on-screen and offline use, from .ppt templates to coffee mugs
- Develop and maintain a branding guidelines document, to ensure consistent implementation of ASYAD brand identity across the companies of the Group
- Monitor the implementation of the branding strategy, and measure its effectiveness and impact based on defined criteria and measurement methods
- In case of using external support for the above (e.g. from a branding agency), lead the definition of ASYAD requirements, the technical evaluation of the bidders, and the management of the selected provider
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related subject
- Post-graduate degree in business, marketing is preferred
- Professional qualification / certification from a relevant professional body is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant marketing experience
- Good knowledge of transport and logistics industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Strong project management skills (including change management)
- Strong people development skills (management, coaching and mentoring)
- General computer literacy (Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) mandatory
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience in managing external vendors (e.g. event management companies, advertising companies, graphic designers, etc.), or working for such companies, is mandatory
- Fluent English language is mandatory
- Fluent Arabic language is preferred
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes at email@example.com, no later than Sunday 17 February 2019.