Do you want to travel overseas and get exposed to international best practices in logistics?
The opportunity is now open for all entrepreneurs with businesses in the logistics sector.
This program offers you a two weeks learning experience in Netherlands sponsored by ASYAD and The Dutch government. It is designed for entrepreneurs in the logistics sector to give a comprehensive overview of international best practices in the industry aiming to improve Omani entrepreneurs’ competitiveness operating in the sector.
The program is fully funded, including the following costs: travelling, food, accommodation and transportation to the designated areas as per the program.
Participants will be exposed to the following learning agenda:
- Transportation and Monitoring and tracing
- Shipping and ports Management
- Site visit to port of Rotterdam
- Cold chain Management
- Visit to Cold chain companies
- Logistics Technology
- Warehouse management
- International freight operations
- Series of business lectures in Maastricht School of Management
- Visit to warehouses companies
- Visit to Innovation company
Main Selection Criteria:
- Omani Entrepreneur
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Logistics
- Owner of existence company and has Commercial Register (CR)
- Readiness to make presentation on the development and business plans
- Good English language
- Passing the final interview.
Qualified candidates will have contacted only to undergo through the selection process.
Registration will end on September 10, 2018.